ARCHIVE GARAGE TACOMA SHOCK RELOCATION TOWERS 2.5 X 12 IN OR 14 IN MID TRAVEL
Current lead time is 4 weeks.
- REMOTE RESERVOIR ONLY, piggy back reservoirs will not work with these towers as your axle moves around. Order STRAIGHT hose fitting out of top cap as pictured!
- 2.5x12" shocks are the best fit, give the best ground clearance, plus most aftermarket springs can only do 12" shock travel
- Don't mix LT and MT, true LT SUA conversions that move the springs outboard may will interfere with these axle tabs and u-bolt saddle.
- Proper install involves setting up off of MAX bump height
- Puts top shock as high as possible! (3.5"+ higher than other kits) This allows FULL bump travel, which is critical on the Tacoma.
- The only kit available to fit 2.5" up to 14" travel without cutting the bed (2 holes drilled in bed shelf per side for towers to limit leverage on the frame).
- This "under bed" kit allows bolting to bed for less frame stress than other kits, which also allows a crossbar to be fit to lock out the frame rails from rotating inward.
- Laser cut from 3/16" HSLA 50,000 psi steel and CNC brake-formed towers for toughness. Towers are now blasted and powder primed for better corrosion resistance in slushy winter conditions.
- Axle mounts (included) have gusset for stability that connects to axle tube to combat force under compression.
- Piggy back reservoirs will not work with these towers.
- Order Remote reservoir hose with STRAIGHT fitting perpendicular to shaft
- Mounting tabs sized for standard rod-end shocks (1.5" wide, 1/2" bolt)
- Requires min 1.50" wheel spacers with 4.75" backspacing for smooth body, Bypasses with tubes forward should go to 2.0" wheel spacers
- Ideal 3.5 or 4.0" backspacing wheel with 1.25" spacer. Tire rubbing may be an issue otherwise