2.0" Bump Stop Kit | Pinch
PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options
- Hydraulic bump stops
- Fully re-buildable
- Adjustable oil volume and nitrogen pressure
- Includes mounting sleeves
- 2.0” diameter body
- 2" stroke has an extended length of 11.25" and a collapsed length of 9.25"
- 4" stroke has an extended length of 14.875" and a collapsed length of 10.87"
- Large 1.26” diameter shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system.
- Shafts are polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves, come ready to weld.
- Can OD is 2.34"x3.5"
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process
Our Bump stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
We use Viton seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
We stand behind our product 100% and offer a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use.